This job is no longer available
They are looking for a ‘Treaty Underwriting Assistant’:
-Responsible for the pre-underwriting of treaty proposals/accounts with provision of full administrative and technical assistance, file set up and maintenance of accurate data entries, processing contracts and assistance in compiling statistics and reports.
- Prepares and initials Standard Risk Review and Treaty Statistics Sheets (within defined Marketing Unit) after full analysis of each Treaty proposal/offer against underwriting guidelines and reinsurance protections.
- Writes an Offer Summary (with observations and suggestions) for acceptance or decline
- Reviews final Offer Slip
- Prepares portfolio statistics and updates regularly
- Keep accurate and updated records.
- Assists in reconciling booking of Accounts and Settlement Receipts for renewals in Oracle and produces a Status Report highlights the outstanding.
- Compiles and ensures updated business and statistical data including financial, economic and social structures as per designated market area.
- Two to three years experience in Treaty underwriting.
- English language skills (writing, speaking & reading)
- Microsoft office tools, specially the excel use skills.
Allowances: housing & transportation.
Life insurance cover.