Job Description and Requirements
• Design controls systems, PLC program, RTU Program, Technical Documentation, FAT /SAT
Integrate, design and implement PLC and HMI /SCADA systems.
• Travel frequently to sites all over Saudi Arabia to develop design/ for requirement gathering and assist in implementation/FAT/SAT/Commissioning.
• Work with minimal assistance from seniors and execute project as per plan
Experience: 3 - 4 Years working with System Integrator
Education Qualification: B. Tech/B.E- Electrical Engineering
General Requirements: (Must)
• Ability to read P&IDs and wiring diagrams, Develop/Configure HMI/SCADA graphics, Alarm and Trend configuration, and create self-documenting PLC programs.
• Need knowledge of Database programs including integrating data interfaces into the SCADA system, computer-user security as applied to PLC and HMI systems.
• Networks (LAN and WAN), computer interfaces and communication protocols use in automation industries.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface with clients.
• Offer preparation, AutoCAD drafting,
• Site commissioning experience for PLC & MCC panels, Generator Synchronization and ATS panels.
Technical Requirements: (Must)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in design/development/test/FAT/SAT with hardware such has
M340, Premium, Quantum, Advantys, Siemens S7 series, HMI’s, GE, I-Fix, Mitsubishi, VFD’s, Soft starters.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in configuring/developing /programming HMI/SCADA/PLC using Unity pro, Vijeo Citect, Vijeo Designer, Simatic Manager, I Fix, WinCC etc
• Knowledge on SQL DB / Customize report development would be added advantage
Knowledge in Modbus & Modbus TCPIP, Profibus, Ethernet.
• Experience with Power Quality Analyses will be added advantage.
B. Tech/B.E- Electrical Engineering