This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Prepares Company’s Projects & Engineering, Operational,Logistics,Drilling and General services Contracts of technical nature and provides a contractual follow-up service to effect their proper implementation .Participates in planning pre-tender and pre-contract stages. Ensures that evaluation of tenders and execution of contracts documents are consistent with ADMA -OPCO approved policy. Provides supporting services when required in the interpretation of contractors during the course of administration or at contracts close-out.
Salary Range :
Tax free & the salary is Negotiable.
1. 42 calendar days paid leave within a calendar year.
2. Entitlement for Unfurnished family accommodations at a cost of Dhs 150,000/, plus Furniture Purchase Allowance.
3. Educational Assistance: Max Dhs 35,000/ per child per scholastic year for registration, tuition fees, and textbooks against official receipts from accredited fee-paying schools for a maximum of 4 children between the age of 5-18 years old .The assistance covers primary (grade1), intermediate & secondary education in the UAE.
4. Industrial Insurance is provided by the Company Whilst on duty.
5. End Of Service Benefit: One month salary for each of the first 3 years of service .One and a half months salary for each subsequent year of service.
6. Free medical insurance.
CIPS, CPM, RICS certification.
Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or Equivalent professional Technical.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 and Maximum of 7 years.