Job Description and Requirements
Provides and maintains Project Management Systems and project database. Provides technical centralized support for planning, managing and analyzing each project across the Division. Maintains and develops the systems (Primavera, MS Project, @Risk, Pert Master, Questor). Software (SW) facilities for project functions. Coordinates with ITD for software (SW), Hardware (HW) and Networking Systems support services to all the teams in Project Support Division.
• Provides systems support to all users in Projects Support Division to include the installation of technical/in-house software, operating systems, networking and peripherals. Prepares and maintains the divisional requirement of S/W, H/W and consumables in coordination with Information System Planning (ISP) with ITD.
• Supports Projects Support Teams in establishing Project Management Systems which facilitate the procedural complexities of the Project and helps in monitoring trends, identifying problems to optimize project performance.
• Integrates with the Teams/divisions which links to Database of Projects Management. Maintains in-house systems Budget, Cost-Control, Planning alternative which compose Time Sheet, Workloads, Training, Contractual Manpower.
• Maintains and supports the risk management tool which provides a best practice knowledge base documents successes and failures.
• Provides operational systems support in Server Security., Data backups, & network integrity as well as coordination with ITD Services, for all PSD Users on Divisional Applications Services, Maintains and develops the systems parameter to suit the Project Support Division.
• Provides Project Support Division & Discipline Engineering Division PSD/DED input as part the Commercial / Supply Team of the MAXIMO implementation to PSD Users.
• Coordinates with Manager Projects Support and Team Leaders in order to prepare the presentations for Production Facilities & Integrity Management Subcommittees, Technical Committee Meetings and Ad hoc Meetings.
• Provides and maintains central database for the contracted manpower to interface with HR on the manpower reporting requirements as well as PSD and top management reporting needs. Coordinates with ITD to arrange IT facilities for the employee and verifies the HW/SW sign-off before employee departure.
• Perform other duties such as annual leave Rota & central data of annual leaves for PSD manpower which reflects on the engineer’s workload.
• Works in line with HSE policy, and ensures awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
Communications & Organizational Relationships:
• Daily contacts with PSD and development Business Unit with Team Leaders.
• Frequent contacts with Project Teams coordination & support to smooth the operations.
• Frequent contacts with Engineers for Systems Services Development, coordination and support.
• Daily contacts with ITD for systems support in Server security.
• Completed work assignment is subjected to general review by supervisor.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering Technology or Information Technology.
4 years experience with extensive exposure to Project Management and Systems environment.
Good knowledge of English.
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology.