Job Description and Requirements
• Co-ordinates effective implementation of multiple projects, each with a budget < 10M US$, predominantly Control & Instrumentation discipline through various stages of projects execution such as engineering, procurement, contract action, construction, hook-up, commissioning and hand over to the operating authority. Ensures that all projects / schemes are executed as per specification and within the approved time frame and the budget.
• Reviews of project scope, documentation / packages, development of implementation strategies and follows-up implementation.
• Negotiates different services required for implementation of projects, issues instruction to contractors to commence work, reviews contractor's plans for implementation of work and approves the same.
• Reviews of projects documents and submittals, including engineering packages, tender documents, contractor's/supplier's bids, procedures, etc. and makes appropriate comments / recommendations and discusses them with Line Manager, Contractors and/or Suppliers.
• Ensures that the evaluation of the bidder's offers is carried out and co-ordinates contract award and mobilization to meet user requirement and material delivery.
• Ensures that weekly/monthly/quarterly progress reports are produced by the respective Contractors, emphasizing problems encountered.
• Participates in the preparation of planning schedules for project construction and ensures that implementation is in accordance with the SOW, specifications and schedules.
• Participates regular review meetings with Contractor's Engineers/Representatives to review projects, including agreement on variations in specifications, equipments or implementation plans and rewards to Line Manager for approval.
• Reviews contractor's work procedures and method statements to ensure full complaints with the Company's HSE Policy.
• Performs other related duties such as answering contractor's queries, settling contractor's claims in conjunction with Commercial Divisions and site involved parties in accordance with Company procedures.
• Acts as assistant to the Line Manager and a focal point of contact with Contractor's/ Consultant's own matters related to the management/implementation of the project.
• Assumes supervisory responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Line Manager.
• Graduate in Engineering (Instrumentation/Electronics) with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Off-shore installations engineering and Project Management.
• Good communication and Presentation Skills
• Fluent in English
• Personal PC Skills
Engineering in Electronics/Instrumentation.