This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
To efficiently plan, promote, organize and execute the sales activities of Freighworks (FW) products within the territory. To ensure that Freightworks receives the maximum exposure and to successfully achieve sales and marketing targets by implementing pre-designed strategies and exploiting all business opportunities to safeguard and develop the corporate image in the local and international markets.
The successful candidate must fulfill the following responsibilities:
• Plans, recommends annual sales, business targets and promotional action plans/targets to the Sales Manager based on market needs and provides regular feedback and develops strategies,
• Implement and monitor and co-ordinate sales strategies in the territory to ensure that Freight trade and public in general are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices and quality of Freightworks products available,
• Deal with complaints, suggestions, problems and requirements of potential customers and ensure customer satisfaction,
• Conduct market assessment surveys periodically,
• Establish contacts and negotiates with world-wide agents to promote new areas to business Strategies and executes activities to promote/negotiate business and identify, recommend and solicit potential new customers to widen the client base,
• Actively and closely interact with existing as well as potential clients to establish and enhance long term business relations.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
• Knowledge of Customer service &selling.
•Strong negotiation skills.
•Good communication and interpersonal skills.
•Computer Literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excess, Access & PowerPoint).
•Minimum of 3 years in the sales division of a reputed freight forwarding company is desirable.
•Valid UAE Driving Licence is a must.
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates.