This job is no longer available
Healthcare & Medical Services
K.S.A - Riyadh
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Representative
You will be responsible for sales marketing and promotion within Pharmaceutical Business Products and Services.
You will be trained to understand and demonstrate afterwards the products to customers; he will also need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
Additionally, it will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive and which leads the customer to action.
• Good oral & written communication skills (English and Arabic)
• Preferably Jordanian / Palestinian Nationality
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques an understanding of how to achieve results in the given environment.
• Ability to work with all types of individuals in multiple settings and locations and to promote diversity in the workplace.
Expected Start Date
Currency Saudi Riyal
Package / Month 15000 Plus Other Benefits
Benefits fully negotiable