This job is no longer available
K.S.A - Riyadh
On behalf of our client, a major global player in the pharmaceuticcal industry, we are urgently seeking to recruit a top class Executive Assistant to the VP to be based in their regional office in Riyadh.
The purpose of the role is to perform & coordinate the administration department activities including HR, Communication, IT & VP's clerical tasks.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assists in organizing and directing the department's workflow to ensure efficient & effective execution of all administrative areas.
- Ensures the operation within the administration department is in accordance with the company policies, guidelines & objectives.
- Develops & updates the company's admin processes & procedures, including SOP & ISO.
-Supervises the execution of HR, Communication (Events), IT & secretarial tasks.
- Plans and schedules VP's meetings, appointments & business trips.
- Takes minutes at VP's meetings and distributes/ oversees the distribution of meeting agendas.
- Ensures all VP's presentations & reports are developed in an appropriate manner.
-Ensures inventory of office supplies is well maintained.
-Handles the petty cash.
-May assist the VP in his business trips.
Technical & functional skills required:
-Very good business administration skills
-Very good written and oral communication skills in English & Arabic
-Very good interpersonal skills
-Proficiency in using all MS Office applications
Years of experience required:
- 3 years minimum in an administrative position
Expected Start Date
Currency Saudi Riyal
Package / Month 7000