This job is no longer available
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA "creating a better everyday life for the many" isn't only our vision, it's our way of life!
To support IKEA FOOD in driving Swedish Food Market sales through effective selling and merchandising skills in a fast, friendly and efficient way, thus strengthening the IKEA store's position as the best home furnishing store in the local market.
- Implement and monitor SFM Activities in the Store Commercial Calendar.
- Ensure that all SFM articles are merchandised and presented according to IKEA standards and is properly labelled and price
- Conducts monthly stock take and facilitate inventory control of all Swedish Food Market articles around IKEA FOOD and the IKEA store
- Ensure that guidelines on Swedish Food Market operation and commercial growth review is adhered to.
- Ensure excellent service at all times through the use of efficient service and cashiering methods.
- Provides a positive shopping experience through a high level of customer service standard and cleanliness within the area.
In addition to be seriously considered for this role you must have:
- Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, Excel competence.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Leadership Skills
Shifts will vary between morning ,afternoon, and night shifts.