This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
• A key account officer analyzes and determines the most important account in an organization at any one time. He then determines the most crucial needs of these key customers and carries them out to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service. She comes up with a strategy to manage the account and setting objectives about the account management. He interacts and communicates with the client on a regular basis to determine changing tastes and preferences. She carries out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the account. He comes up with a pricing structure for the client. She manages conflict and comes up with effective negotiation and sales strategies. He conducts account reviews.
• A key account officer has good business skills and has good sales and marketing skills. He has good negotiation skills and customer service skills. She has good teamwork skills. He has creative and critical thinking skills. She has good organization skills and has good communication skills. He has good networking and a strong presence. She has high motivation, energy and discipline and has good presentation skills. He has a good understanding of the industry.
• Handling and understanding mathematical and analytical data
• Multitasking and prioritizing
• Team management
• Managing interpersonal relationships
• Stress management
• Problem solving
• Project management
• Being analytical
• Being professional and approachable