Job Description and Requirements
1. Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
2. Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
3. Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
4. Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies.
5. Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
6. Advise managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
7. Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
8. Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
9. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
10. Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
11. Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
12. Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
13. Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
14. Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
15. Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
16. Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
17. Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
18. Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
19. Maintains all registries for administration documents, contracts, company legal documents and ensures all are up to date.
20. Reviews & approves all necessary documents for employee visa processing and liaises with PRO on submission of documents.
21. Reviews all day to day payroll administration, from leave application, leave settlements, collecting and reviewing time sheets, and acts as initial contact for payroll queries.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Knowledge of KSA labor Law
- Knowledge of all Labor & Immigration laws pertaining to KSA