This job is no longer available
Saudi Environmental Services Group - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• To develop solutions to environmental problems using the principles of Biology and Chemistry. To be actively involved in water and air pollution control, recycling, waste disposal, and public health issues in accordance with the Company & Regulatory Policies.
• To conduct hazardous-waste management studies to evaluate the significance of the hazard, advise on treatment and containment, and develop plans to prevent mishaps.
• To conduct research on the environmental impact of proposed construction projects, analyze scientific data, and perform quality-control checks.
• To evaluate environmental and social impacts of engineering projects in association with the public, scientists and other engineers.
• To prepare reports and studies on the best approach to environmental management in new and existing engineering projects, taking into account environmentally sustainable economic activity and legal, environmental and industrial factors.
• A bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering or in environmental science and technology is required.
• Min. 5 year Experience in the same field.
• Knowledge about the full Environmental works.
• Able to monitor compliance with environmental regulations regarding asbestos, lead, waste-water and other substances.
• Able to arrange for the safe disposal of lead, asbestos, and other hazardous materials according to environmental regulations.
• Able to assist an environmental engineer in the development of environmental remediation devices
• Lead auditor course 14001:2004
• Use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons or facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions
• Assess risk and impose appropriate restrictions
• Evaluate information against a set of standards
• Read and interpret maps, plats, charts, plans, blueprints and/or electrical schematics
• Read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures
• Communicate information and ideas clearly and honestly in writing; read and understand information presented in writing
• 6 to 10 years related work experience and a minimum of 4 years as an Environmental Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering (preferably Environmental)