This job is no longer available
Maintenance Engineer -Dammam
Zamil Architectural Holding Company - Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
* Managing the planned maintenance
* Installations of new machines, preparing maintenance schedules and developing effective and efficient maintenance techniques.
* Managing the preventive maintenance practice and procedures
* Implementing HSE policies and procedures.
* Maintaining the company equipment/Machinery properly.
* Ensuring the essential spare parts stock.
* Maintaining a maintenance history log for each equipment/ machine.
* Analyzing each equipment/machine running feasibility status.
* Ensuring that the CNC equipment/machines are working properly and Operators are productive.
* Submitting periodical reports to Operations Manager and senior Management.
Knowledge in maintenance of CNC machines.
Knowledge in PLC trouble shooting.
- At least 5 years experience working in Fire Fighting & Fire Extinguishing Systems.
-Knowledge of plant equipment and how to repair it.
-Professional knowledge in Electrical & Mechanical terms, materials, methods, tools, and equipment used in the inspection, repair, installation, service, and maintenance of electrical & Mechanical plant equipment
-Professional knowledge in safety procedures associated with handling electrical & Mechanical devices
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering
About This Company
Zamil Architectural holing is fully owned by Zamil group holding company. This sector holding was established to handle Zamil group investments in building material industry to integrate 6 affiliated companies to create better synergies and to expand the sector business.
Products and services: Design, fabrication installation services, Aluminum curtain wall structural Glazing skylights, wall panel cladding, car parking shades sectional doors, industrial doors aluminum ladders cranes, industrial sealing products, Automotive glass manufacturing, manufacturing of wire mesh and chain link fencing system.