This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
The job holder is responsible to organize, facilitate, follow up, and administer documentations, reports, meetings, and information that support communications, financial, administrative, performance, training, job travels or human resources related to the Direct Manager and as required by him.
- Provides basic level secretarial support to the direct manager and other sectional staff to facilitate the efficient and effective running of the department.
- Prepares computer-based draft correspondence to company standards from general guidelines provided by originator, and submits for review and types final version for signature by Manager or others and distribution.
- Supervises Office Assistants and carries out routine daily tasks, following established procedures, to assist in achieving the outputs of the department. Includes maintaining staff records/files, data inputting, distributing internal and external documentation, arranging for drivers and carrying out other ad hoc tasks.
- Receives calls and personal approaches and determines the nature of the enquiry in order that it can be directed to the appropriate person.
- Assists senior employees in carrying out more complex tasks in order to develop skills and fulfill tasks.
- Assists in maintaining satisfactory levels of office supplies through monitoring usage and informing when replenishment is needed.
- Provide assistance to the manager as required or requested that include word processing, transcription, information research, filing, taking and directing telephone messages, draft memos, financial and other reports as appropriate.
- Facilitate and communicate with other parties or divisions regarding providing them with needed information for financial, performance, calendar, human resources…etc.
- Arrange and assist with meetings, conferences within the division or other divisions for the manager and other employees as appropriate, and manage the meeting room activities (if any).
- Schedule and perform data entry through ERP, word processing and spreadsheet activities; format, revise and prints out final copies of complex documents.
- Monitor computer network and ensures appropriate back-up and storage of computer files if any.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for the manager; research and make flight, hotel and rental car reservations in accordance with group policies and to obtain the most economical and efficient travel, and create travel itinerary and schedules in accordance with authorized travel requests.
- Follow up, record, supervise the attendance, vacation and absence records for the division use and provide the division manager with it whenever wanted, (if any)
- Performs other administrative or office duties or projects as required or as assigned.
- Any other reporting or supporting tasks as required by the manager or for work necsseity.
Note: The principal accountabilities listed above are an illustrative list and not an exhaustive list. Additional responsibilities may be added from time to time depending on organizational requirements.
- Organizing Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Reporting and Feedback Skills.
- Presenting Skills.