This job is no longer available
The CRM Manager's role is to supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization’s customer relationship management (CRM) system with Al-Majdouie IT team through best practices and management of a technical team.
- This position will analyze and resolve CRM issues in a timely and accurate fashion as well as hold responsibility for monitoring data quality.
- The CRM Manager will also apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist his team on issues related to sales, after sales and normal day today issues. Working directly with customers, CRMs resolve customer complaints and answer questions surrounding the company and its products or services. Additionally, the manager escalates serious issues to management.
- The position requires experience in Developing, Managing, and Maintaining Loyalty Programs.
- Customer Relations Skills.
- Advanced Leadership Skills.
- Organizing and Planning Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Reporting and Feedback Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Advanced managerial Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Teamwork Skills.