This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
The job holder will be expected to plan Manpower requirements and put into practice the organization structure necessary to achieve business objectives. This includes mapping business processes, identifying manpower requirements and conducting manpower studies for different departments within the organization.
- Other duties will include but not limited to Analyze and discuss manpower requirements with department managers based on responsibilities, processes and objectives.
- Prepare manpower budgets which are well- aligned with business requirements.
- Submit foretasted Manpower budgets to Organization Development Manager and Finance for approval.
- Conduct Manpower and shift studies and implement strategies required to match the supply of workers to the availability of jobs within the organizations.
- Analyze and respond to changes in job responsibilities and processes within the organization due to implementation of ERP system.
- Create a system for job descriptions on ERP Support managers with writing job descriptions for all positions within the organization.
- Ensure all budgeted positions have well defined and appropriate job descriptions.
- Prepare handover of all jobs positions to HRMS Manager and Talent Acquisition department.
- Assist Department Managers design and develop department structures which are in line with established hierarchy policies.
- Develop employee Career Development Plans and coordinate with all concerned to implement those plans.
- Collate and update the over all organization chart as assigned by Department Managers.
- Planning and Organizing
- Detail Orientation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Communication skills