This job is no longer available
The primary focus of the role will be to achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets, through delivery of excellent customer service. The key responsibilities will include the following:
- Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the institute prescribed sales standards for his area of operation, which improves and maintains institute and brand image and prestige.
- Business Objectives: Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target Customer Satisfaction: Deliver excellent customer service, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales.
- Institute Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base.
- Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Institute procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written.
- Previous experience in a similar sales position (Training & education sector is preferable).
- Ability to analyze the market and identify customer needs.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to show initiative.
- Positive attitude, teamwork and reliability are essential.
- Must have a good command of the English Language and Arabic is preferable.
- Degree of related education.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products.
- Essential to have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar sales position in the Education & Training sector.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) Bilingual (Arabic/English)