This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
The Business Solution Architecture Real Estate Manager role is ensuring ERP related projects are implemented on-time, within budget and to the agreed quality level within the Real Estate Sector. He ensures the optimal use of the project resources and provides a link between all ERP related projects, the business and EMAD. He will gradually increase the ERP footprint of Oracle by managing projects based on a repeatable industry standard methodology.
Business Solution Architecture Real State Manager is part of the ERP Project Management Office (EPMO) and report to the ERP Program Manager. He will support his colleagues to ensure the overall ERP Portfolio of Projects is successfully introduced into Oracle application. He will work closely with other members of the EPMO, such as the Business Solution Architect, and with the wider project resources, such as the business and the HCL Technical Architect. He will help to develop Oracle’s Project Management capabilities and may act as coach and mentor to other members of EMAD from real-estate sector.
1. Manage the delivery of projects through the design, development and deployment stages within the planned project timeframe and approved budget.
2. Ensure the optimal utilization of project team resources.
3. Follow the project management methodology, governance processes and control mechanisms as defined by the EPMO.
4. Ensure project issues, risks and changes are captured, resolved and escalated as appropriate.
5. Liaise with the EPMO to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated on other projects.
6. Lead and motivate the project team and ensure behavioral expectations of team members are established.
7. Manage the information flows within his area to ensure progress is accurately reported, timely decision making achieved and approval of key deliverables is obtained.
8. Authorize work within the authority delegated by the Program Manger and communicate any potential deviations outside of agreed tolerances to allow corrective actions to be introduced.
9. Manage and monitor work performed by external suppliers and ensure that contractual obligations are respected.
10. Ensure solutions are comprehensively tested, users adequately trained, agreed quality standards attained, defined benefits are achieved and lessons learned captured.
1. Experience in Real-estate business, and facility management and maintenance.
2. Handson experience in tier one ERP applications such as Oracle or SAP.
3. Fair knowledge about Microsoft Office Package specially Microsoft Project.
4. Excellent communication skills both in verbal or written.
5. Self-motivated and result oriented personalty.