This job is no longer available
Job Title: Oracle FAH Functional Consultant
Job Role :Oracle Consultant
Country-City: K.S.A - Riyadh
Reporting to :The Manager
Qualification: Degree from recognised University
Employment Type: Full Time
Our client is currently recruiting for an Oracle FAH Functional Consultant to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Oracle FAH Lead Functional Consultant will be part of company’s Delivery team, focused on implementation of Oracle Suite of products to one of our largest customers.
You will be the critical resource, interfacing between the customer finance team and the company’s development team for analyzing, blueprinting, communication activities.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Analyzing source system transactions and drive requirement gathering towards FAH accounting.
• Preparation of design blueprint for accounting all source system transactions - High level and detailed. (Process wise and granular)
• Development of rules and configure the SLA for centralized accounting in Oracle GL.
• Having good understanding on Detail / Summary level of GL Transfer from FAH.
• Working with technical team for developing technical solution as per business needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Candidate should ideally have a degree in CA / ICWA / MBA from a reputed University.
• Candidate should have 8-10 years of working experience in the functional area and should have at least completed 2 full cycle implementations on Oracle Financials Accounting Hub and SLA for banking industry.
• Must have experience in business requirement gathering, configuration, conducting CRP ,mapping of requirements and Fit-Gap analysis
• Should have at least 3 Implementation of financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, etc). Should have worked on Oracle R12.
• Should have experience in setting up event model and accounting rules for external sources in Oracle Financials Accounting Hub. Prepare test cases and enable user acceptance testing with business stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Nostro/Vostro account management and related reconciliation process in banks is desired.
• Strong knowledge on Accounting principles, Reconciliation process used in FAH & General Ledger module of Oracle EBS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems
• Experience creating and updating BP 40, RD.050, MD.050, BP.080, BR.100 and TE.040 AIM documents
Preferred Gender: N/A
Age Range: N-A
Expected Start Date: Immediate