This job is no longer available
Industry : Healthcare & Medical Services
Job Title : Supply Chain Assistant
Job Role : Supply Chain Coordinator
Country-City : K.S.A - Riyadh
Reporting to : Supply Chain Manager
Qualification : Degree from recognised University
Employment Type : Full Time
Our client is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Assistant in Riyadh -KSA. You will be directly reporting to the Supply Chain Manager
Provides assistance to the Supply Chain Manager in ensuring that the supply chain process is executed and improved in accordance with the Company's perspective.
Assists in directing the supply chain management process.
Helps in ensuring the efficiency of the supply chain process.
1) Follows the agreed standard of supply chain management processes and SOPs.
2) Actively communicates and folllows-up needs, objectives & timing required to key personnel in production, logistics and distribution to make the process run smoothly.
3) Assists in ensuring sales forecast on monthly basis & actively follows-up sales activities.
4) Supports the direct manager to plan delivery timetables in order to dispatch the products to customers on time.
5) Assists in directing the movement and processing of deliveries.
6) Builds & maintains excellent relationships with customers.
7) Be updated and follows the processes, regulations and packaging requirements related to the country.
8) Follows-up with finance for orders (letters of credits, prepayments, cheques) & customer's commissions.
9) Deals with customers' complaints and requirements.
10) Other tasks as assigned by supply chain management.
Technical & Functional Skills required
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Good planning skills
• In-depth knowledge in supply chain management and country's regulations for export and import
• In-depth knowledge in international commerce terms of delivery and its related updates
• Very good spoken and written communication skills, English & Arabic
Attention to details
Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
Competent handling of crisis situation
Typical Competencies required
Preferred Gender : N/A
Languages : English
Age Range : N-A
Expected Start Date : Immediate