This job is no longer available
Job Title: Executive Jet Broker, Sales & Business Development
Job Role: Broker
Country-City : U.A.E - Dubai
Reporting to: Executive Jet Director
Qualification: Degree from recognised University
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel: Flexible as needed
Our client, a private chartered aviation brokerage company is currently seeking to recruit Executive Jet Broker, Sales & Business Development
Reporting to the Executive Jet Director and based in our Dubai office; the Charter Broker – Executive Jet position is responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients; and is responsible for developing an on-going portfolio of prospects that will develop into profitable business in the future. Offering them tailored solutions suitable to the client’s requirements.
You will charter aircraft including helicopters and private jets for a diverse client base consisting of governments, High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), corporations and the travel industry
• Previous proactive sales experience
• Verbal and written fluency in business English is essential, Western Europeans preferred
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent telephone manner
• Business Development
• Account Management
• Communication and negotiation
• Customer service
• Problem solving
• A passion for aviation is essential.
• Business verbal and written fluency in English is essential
• Educated to degree level
• Smart Phone or PDA
• Solid training, mentoring and support mechanisms.
• Opportunity for global travel.
• Opportunity for career development.
• A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events.