This job is no longer available
Heliozid Océ Emirates - Dubai, UAE
Full-Time Position- Responsible for all marketing activities, from web presence, event presence, lead generation to name a few key areas, related to Wide Format Printer Sales and Digital Document System sales for well-known brands in the printing industry.
Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of market presence, revenue generation, and long-term marketing goals in line with company vision and values.
• Managing the company’s Direct marketing, PR, e-business, advertising,
• literature and exhibition/road-show activity.
• Managing the telemarketing team and the database
• Managing the company branding in the UAE
• Manage, and host regular campaigns to generate leads
• Update website and work with website developers to keep content relevant and current.
• Work effectively with fellow team members to identify the target audience, messaging, mediums utilized, benefits, goals, timeframes, and budgets for each assigned initiative.
• Using a combination of internal and external resources manage the development of marketing materials in support of accomplishing the goals and objectives.
• Effectively manage within allocated marketing budget and timeframes.
• Gain agreement with team members regarding type, design, content, and delivery of marketing mediums, materials, and communications.
• Coordinate, track, and report status and results of marketing activities to team members and management as needed.
• Obtain pricing, select, and manage vendor relationships for materials associated with marketing of each initiative.
• Effectively utilize print, electronic, web and media communications as determined by budget and team consensus.
• Ability to function as a campaign leader for certain initiatives as assigned.
• Provide feedback on market perception of company and its various activities.
• Report on business trips to various locations with activities conducted and action plan to follow.
• Plan road shows, seminars, marketing activities. Plan for presence in major exhibitions.
Any other items not defined above, but which is required from time to time as deemed by the company in relation to effective marketing management. The above is only a broad guideline.
• Bachelors degree, or related work experience.
• 5 or more years business-to-business marketing experience.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English; Arabic language is a plus.
• Knowledge of marketing techniques including telemarketing, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
• Must have a demonstrated the ability to promote and market goods, services, and concepts.
• Superior Communication and Organization skills.
• Knowledge of networking and computers is preferred.
• Be able to work as a team.
• Excellent presentation skills and professional image.
• Own a car with valid UAE driving license.