This job is no longer available
Gulf International Bank - Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Manage the design, execution, analysis and evaluation of research
• Jointly drive the CEM model working closely with Segment and Service Quality managers
• Review of research questionnaires and methodology
• Produce written, tabular and visual materials for research reports and presentations.
• Create action plans based on research findings and coordinate with the relevant business areas
• Design and maintenance of online surveys
• Liaise and manage external research agencies.
• Create and manage database for market and competitor information
• Provide ready access to all research reports and findings
• Performance of any other duties associated with the research project, of an occasional nature, which may be assigned
• Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
Regulatory & Compliance
Ensure department is compliant with all regulatory and operational risk control requirements (including data protection)
Contribute actively to a culture of innovation leading to a market leadershp position in the ‘technophile‘ segment.
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or technology preferred.
Over 7 years in related position within comparable industry experience both as a personal user and in work related scenarios
Experience in the Middle East Markets and specifically KSA
Good communication skills, both written and spoken to deal with the own team and internal or external stakeholders
High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation
Ability to Influence, empathic skills, people oriented personality and strong work ethic
Fluent in English & Arabic (both verbal and written)
Candidate must be client service oriented, enthusiastic and positive
Demonstrated ability for excellent problem solving in an ever-changing work environment; Adaptable to change