This job is no longer available
Housekeeping Public Area Attendant
Jordan Valley Marriott resort & Spa Dead Sea - Amman, Jordan
1. Tour assigned work areas and look for any unusual situations. Correct anything that needs attention and report anything that you cannot handle.
2. Clean the public restrooms in the main lobby and restock the supplies.
3. Clean and dust the lobby area including ashtrays, furniture, house phones, wall fixtures, plants, public phones, vending machines, glass and windows.
4. Return to assigned work areas during the day and maintain their appearance.
5. Return keys to the Housekeeping Office and sign for them.
6. Clean any guest rooms as needed.
7. Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the associate is capable of performing.
* Presentable and hospitable
* Very good English skills
* Ability and willingness to learn
* Basic computer skills
* Flexibility to work morning/evening shifts and split shifts
About This Company
Luxrious surroundings, majestic views, incredible sunsets - this is the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa. Relax and rejuvenate at this stunning resort tucked between the mountains and the Dead Sea near ancient, sacred sites such as Mount Nebo and the Jordan River. Our staff will pamper you and our amenities will leave you wishing to stay longer. Almost every guest room features a view of the Dead Sea, as well as comforts such as individual climate control, mini-bar and luxurious bedding. Tempting dining options include Il Terrazzo for Italian, Jo's Steakhouse (fall & winter months), Cascades BBQ (spring)and beach and pool bars for casual moments. For recreation, choose from our tennis court, 3 swimming pools with 4 whirlpools, 2 movie theaters, and beach-front terraces for curling up with a good book. At our spa, we offer invigorating treatments using natural elements of the Dead Sea. Our grand ballroom holds up to 600 reception-style and the outside terrace makes your event as memorable as our sunset