This job is no longer available
• Collect and update the database continuously, for each and every exhibition separately
• Launch the marketing campaign for the exhibition including the correspondences and communications for all the exhibitions
• Draw up the contracts and bills for the customers
• Follow-up the collection process of the participation fees
• Send the public invitations, personal invitations and the exhibitor’s posters
• Follow up the clearance of the exhibition hall from the exhibitors’ sections and their show materials in the fixed time and date
• Inform the exhibitors strictly not to violate the official regulations and be in close contact with them in these regards
• Acquire information about the exhibitors (profile) to be included in the exhibitions directories
• Check the contribution of the section customers and appoint the platform designated for them, as well ensure their requirements in coordination with the exhibition manager and the related sections
• Follow up the entry visa process together with the participants and agents and coordinate with the government relation section for each exhibition in this concern
• Follow the participants’ postal packages and receive them for each exhibition
• Obtain directories of regional and Arab world exhibitions
Good experience in the same position.
Excellent communication skills.
Must possess good managerial skills and can work under pressure. Must be fluent in English and must have excellent negotiating skills.