This job is no longer available
Jordan Valley Marriott resort & Spa Dead Sea - Jordan
1. Set up service bar according to standards.
2. Break down bar, lock up liquor and store fruit and juices properly.
3. Accept drink orders from servers in proper calling order.
4. Make cocktails in accordance with Marriott Beverage Standards using standard jigger and using red line procedure.
5. Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
6. Make and serve drinks to guest and cocktail servers, using Marriott beverage standards and procedures, beverage manual and recipe book as references.
7. Follow all procedures and policies regarding beverage controls per Marriott standards.
8. Fill out liquor requisitions and supply lists.
9. Comply with Dram Shop and other laws and regulations.
10. Follow proper procedures for ringing guest checks and cash handling procedures.
11. Make sure established pars are maintained.
12. Perform all sidework duties according to sidework schedules.
* 1 year experience in bartending
* Presentable and hospitable
* Very good English skills
* Ability and willingness to learn
* Basic computer skills
* Flexibility to work morning/evening shifts and split shifts
About This Company
Luxurious surroundings, majestic views, incredible sunsets - this is the Jordan Valley Marriott Resort & Spa. Relax and rejuvenate at this stunning resort tucked between the mountains and the Dead Sea near ancient, sacred sites such as Mount Nebo and the Jordan River. Our staff will pamper you and our amenities will leave you wishing to stay longer. Almost every guest room features a view of the Dead Sea, as well as comforts such as individual climate control, mini-bar and luxurious bedding. Tempting dining options include Il Terrazzo for Italian, Jo's Steakhouse (fall & winter months), Cascades BBQ (spring)and beach and pool bars for casual moments. For recreation, choose from our tennis court, 3 swimming pools with 4 whirlpools, 2 movie theaters, and beach-front terraces for curling up with a good book. At our spa, we offer invigorating treatments using natural elements of the Dead Sea. Our grand ballroom holds up to 600 reception-style and the outside terrace makes your event as memorable as our sunset