This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
• Follow up marketing activities and applying the marketing plan.
• Answers phones and greet visitors
• Organizes and manages office file system and reference library
• Types purchase orders, travel authorizations, travel reports and expense claims, etc.
• Makes travel arrangements for office staff
• Maintains and updates mailing lists
• Conducts photocopying and large mailings
• Prepares forms for grant applications and grant reporting
• Arranges, provides staff support and takes minutes for meetings
• Schedules equipment and building maintenance
• Maintains stocking, organization and inventory of office supplies
• Maintains overall office organization
• Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
• English language writing and reading skills.
• Fast learning skills.
• Minimum of two years work experience in secretary or marketing.
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
• Communicates effectively, anticipating needs and keeping managers informed of problems