This job is no longer available
HR Training Coordinator
Petrochemical Conversion Company - Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Prepare, facilitate, monitor, evaluate and document training activities in the company.
• Assess training needs for new and existing employees
• Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
• Undertake section Training activities e.g. training needs analysis, preparing the training calendar, organise training programs, based on user department requirements,
• Co-ordinate Training programs including the execution of all training administration activities to facilitate the efficient delivery of such programs
• Monitor the training sessions, of PCC, held within KSA by visiting the Training venue. And must be flexible to stay for some days whenever requested for.
• Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
• Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools
• Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching
• Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
• Provide feedback to program participants and management
• Maintain employee training records
• Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
• Coordinate off-site training activities for employees
• Manage training budget
Operations and Decision Making
The job holder has to take actions fairly and efficiently in order to fulfill training requirements for the user departments and employees of the company.
Externally, the job holder has to build relationships with Training providers/suppliers.
Good communication skills, good inter-personal skills, continuous learning capability, computer literacy, approachable personality, patience, respect for people.
3-5 years of HR processes in a progressive company.
Good Communication skills Written & Verbal
Planning and Organizing
Presentation skills Proficient in Power Point Word and Excel
Associate diploma in Training, preferably a Bachelor's Degree