This job is no longer available
Call Center Supervisor
Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Strong, experienced and dynamic Supervisor. The Call Center Operations Supervisor reports to the Operation GM and is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and objectives of our Customer Service and operation team. Supervise all activities associated with customer operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems and the flow of information, establishing and implementing performance/service standards to ensure productivity meet or exceed service and quality standards
• Manages the activities of the Call Center and Fulfillment Representatives and ensures the timeliness, quality, and quantity of work performed.
• Directs and ensures compliance with all operations and functions, including policies, procedures, and objectives
• Helps develop and ensure successful execution of annual objectives, goals, and strategies for the Call Center including accountability for budgeted expenditures
• Provides guidance and assistance with complex issues, establishes work priorities, and makes decisions within established guidelines and/or authorities
• Tracks and monitors all goals and prepares requested management summary reports
• Maintains awareness of call center industry trends and best practices, researches technology and ways to improve efficiency, and makes recommendations when appropriate.
• Manage first line supervisors that are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives handling customer inquiries and issues.
• Knowledge of customer service techniques and standards required. Banking or bill payment experience is helpful.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Access), internet and email.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills along with presentation skills.
• Time management and analytical skills
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Call Center Development