This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
• Assist in the creation of test plans for the programs being coded.
• Independently search help files, MSDN, TechNet, web, etc for known issues.
• Deliver quality tested programs, modules or components.
• Communicate issues that are related to IT industry-wide.
• Able to analyze and understand pre-defined program specifications.
• Very Good experience in an object-oriented programming environment C#.
• Very Good knowledge in MS SQL Server, Oracle or any other RDBMS.
• Good knowledge of XML / XSL, Web Services, Enterprise Services (Com+) technology, is required.
• Excellent knowledge in N-Tier development architecture and client / server architecture is required.
• Working knowledge of IIS or equivalent Internet Information Server.
• Good understanding of Macromedia Flash Advanced Action.
• Very good in English, both written and spoken.
• Entry Level (Less than 2 years experience)
• B.Sc Computer Science or Computer Information System or any related field.
• Fluent in Arabic both written and verbal.
• Excellent in English, both written and verbal.
• Other languages are a plus.