This job is no longer available
A Global leader serving the energy industry is currently seeking to recruit Administrator. You will be reporting directly to the Director – Middle East office
- Provide excellent administrative support to the company and company's internal and external customers
- Be an expert multi-tasker to support company operations by maintaining office systems.
Profile and Requirements
Provide Personal Assistance to Management
Oversee expenses and petty cash
Maintain HR and Training Records
Team Working and Self Development
- Develop, implement and maintain administrative systems, including the Group’s ERP system. Consider ways in which the flow of documentation and information recording can be streamlined and improved between UAE and UK offices.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Investigate provision of efficient office equipment if it is required and justify costs.
- Expense and Petty Cash Management.
- Provide Personal Assistance and carry out special projects for Director of Sales.
- Drafting of Company letters and emails and proof reading for Management
- Co-ordinate with department and organising meetings and exhibitions.
- Maintain central record of supplier details and keep up to date within ERP system.
- Manage sales enquiry process working with Engineers to ensure even distribution of workload and on-time quotation (Post training and transfer of responsibility from company's UK Office)
- Maintain order to place list.
- Complete pre-qualification documentation/questionnaires
- Update Project Tracker document.
- Attend and minute weekly sales meetings, minute and update ERP system accordingly.
- Deal with day-to-day tenancy issues, retain agreements and conduct negotiation if required.
- Liaise with freezone authority for staff employment, visas etc, face to face with DMCC and via the Dubai trade portal.
- Arrange travel: flights, hotels.
- Keep central diary up to date with a schedule appointments/travel/holiday/sickness.
- Maintain telephone and fax lists.
- Answer telephone.
- Maintain all company supplies such as kitchen stocks, stationery, and toiletries.
- Prepare courier packages and arrange delivery.
- Organise and provide refreshments and light meals for boardroom guests.
HR AND TRAINING MANAGEMENT
- Personnel Records - Maintain personnel and training records. Maintain records of holidays and sickness and any disciplinary matters
- Training - locate and organise training planned by Director of Sales.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND TEAM WORKING
Comply with the QA manual and company's established and written procedures
Attend in-house training sessions
Attend in-house team and individual development training sessions
Prepare and expedite for own appraisal
Research and report to management external training and development opportunities of mutual benefit
Recommend training requirements and submit to management