This job is no longer available
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel - Khobar, Saudi Arabia
• Provide culturally competent and linguistically appropriate primary nursing care for work related and non-work related injuries and illnesses. Make appropriate referrals to community resources and other caregivers as necessary.
• Develop medical directives in conjunction with Occupational Medicine Physician.
• Contribute to accident prevention programs and promote a safe work environment.
• Develop and implement health promotion/wellness programs.
• Identify medical providers in community for 24-hour coverage.
• Serve as a resource for associates and managers on health related issues.
• Provide ADA consultation for functional capacity/job accommodation.
• Conduct case management on Workers’ Compensation cases. Assist with accident investigations.
• Collaborate with the Casualty Claims staff to ensure accurate administration of Workers’ Compensation benefits.
• Process Workers’ Compensation, OSHA, and other regulatory agency reports as required.
• Evaluate associates on return to work following workplace injury/illness and after one week personal illness/injury absence.
• Contribute to Accident Prevention Board, Accident Prevention Committee, Wellness Committee, and other committees as appropriate in an advisory, member, or chairman capacity.
• Establish a record keeping system in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
• Maintain clinic supplies and equipment.
• Demonstrate commitment and support to the management team of the hotel.
• Collaborate with the Director of Loss Prevention and Director of Human Resources on ways to continually improve departmental performance.
• Assist in preparedness planning for all critical incidents, decreasing loss of life, injury, and recovery time.
• Participate in the financial management of department.
• Understand the impact of departments operation on the overall hotel financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budget goals.
• Develop new managers’ understanding of WC, STD, OSHA, ADA and other health related issues.
• Provide training classes as needed to all associates.
• Prepare reports for executive committee as directed.
• Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Personal integrity.
• Knowledge of Loss Prevention and Human Resources operational procedures.
• Knowledge of emergency preparedness, safety and security guidelines, and OSHA standards.
• Ability to thrive in a culturally diverse work environment.
• Financial management skills e.g., ability to understand P&L statements, manage operating budgets, and forecasting.
• Strong customer and associate relation skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective conflict management skills.
• Good training/facilitator skills.
• Effective decision making skills.
• Time management skills.