This job is no longer available
Human Resources Administrator
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel - Khobar, Saudi Arabia
• Administration - Understand, organize and compete all administration tasks within the Human Resources Division and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files.
• Personnel - Assist all associates with their employment requirements, benefits, employment certificates, tickets, Betty cash, etc…, handle all HR stationary requests, purchasing, communication and responsibilities given by the line manager.
• Payroll - Assist the HR officer to Prepare monthly payroll attendance sheet and perform a quality check with necessary documents attached.
• Recruitment - Arrange, coordinate and distribute interview schedules for candidates, prepare staff offer letters, maintain recruitment reports and create employment files.
• Training - Prepare for training classes (e.g., materials, setup classes, breakdown classes), keep training record and assist in the training administration as instructed by your line manager.
• Government Relations - Assist in all governmental administration tasks and online applications, Create & maintain accurate files & reports.
• Language: Fluent English language in Speaking, Writing and Reading.
• Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
• Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Good Computer Skills - Using computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, microsoft office, Internet browsers, etc.).
• Number Facility - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
• Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
• Equipment Selection - Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
• Originality - The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about products, services or situations, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
• Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.