This job is no longer available
Senior Core Network and NOC Engineer
Wasla Outsourcing - Egypt
• Responsible for planning, designing and implementing all network infrastructures this includes: IP Transit infrastructure (IGRs, Cache Engines, and Service Control Engines), WiMAX and MPLS infrastructures, Data Centre infrastructure (Firewalls, IDS and IPS systems).
• Responsible for IP Transit operations and maintenance (O&M) activities and performance associated with configuring and maintaining BGP Peering and Load Sharing with multiple service providers, Service and Bandwidth control and optimization.
• Responsible for MPLS infrastructure operations and maintenance (O&M) activities and performance associated with L2 VPNs, L3 VPNs, and traffic engineering.
• Responsible for WiMAX operations and maintenance (O&M) activities and performance associated with ASN-Gateway, Base-Stations, CPEs provisioning and commissioning.
- BSC. Degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in a core network or similar role.
- Good Linux CLI skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the OSI model, switching and Internet routing technologies.
- Current CCNA, CCNP is a MUST, CCIP is preferred.
- JNCIA, JNCIS certified
- Fluent in English is a MUST
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Computer or Telecommunication Engineering
About This Company
Wasla Contact Center is a leading Egyptian contact center company that enables organizations to strengthen the value of their relationship with their customers. Wasla Contact Center is focused on providing exceptional value to its clients by building world class capabilities, delivering high quality services, and ensuring that the services provided are priced competitively.