This job is no longer available
Al Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and our businesses encompass every aspect of the Automotive sector; from passenger and commercial vehicles, construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
One of our Automotive businesses, Al-Futtaim Motors, is synonymous with Toyota, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Toyota, our ever popular brand, is rightly the predominant profile in its class on the UAE's roads and caters for a wide range of motoring enthusiasts.
Your overall responsibility of expanding AFM Accessory Department with new products that suit new and used vehicles.
- Provide Product Team with new ideas / new suppliers for meeting objectives of MY changes or new product launches
- Establish Accessory program for AFM Retail network ( Accessory stand in showrooms to maximize sales ,profitability, and meeting individual customer requirements)
- Engage Parts dept. in selling certain items for older Toyota models to sustain old model's appeal ( After sales accessory sales - over the counter sales)
- Establish TRD Project.
- Insure that launched products / accessories have been tested and meeting the minimum customer requirements
- Work with purchasing department to guarantee the right balance between quality and price.
- Liaise with parts to keep the right stock level for each part to guarantee smooth PDI fitment for new car sales.
Thia job entails analytical and decision making capability with strong technical background. The individual must be detailed orientated with strong computer / negotiation skills
Suitable candidates should have the following skills and experience:
Engineering University graduate level
Minimum Experience: 5 years of experience in Accessory post
- Strong analytical skills, advanced systems skills in particular MS Excel , Power point,
- Expert in project management
- Objective Orientated ,
- Good communication skills and team player, ability to work off own initiative,
- The individual must be able to work under pressure whilst working towards tight deadlines
Behavioural Competencies: able to plan & prioritise tasks; initiative; self-starter; strong team player, positive can do attitude.