This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
* Immediate opening (Arabic Speaking)
1. Assisting users to identify and correct hardware and software problems.
2. Assisting in the installation of hardware updates, upgrades or fixes.
3. Retrieval of equipment for maintenance/repair and delivery of new/repaired equipment.
4. Participation in hardware/software rollout.
5. Phone support for selected IT products and services.
6. Performance of any related tasks.
1. Arabic native speaker, strong English.
2. Two and half 2-1/2 years Diploma in IT Topics with at least One(1) year experience in support field, or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, or higher.
3. Capable of installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and repairing (at the component level) any of the personal computers
4. Skilled in remotely installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and repairing (at the component level) any of the personal computers.
5. Skilled at installing and troubleshooting desktop PC operating systems (e.g. Windows XP/Vista/Win7), network client software, peripherals with software, drivers, and office applications such as Microsoft Office, etc.
6. Certification relevant to the field of specialty would be preferable.
7. Having a valid Saudi driver's license.
8. Having a good level of communication skills.