This job is no longer available
* International contractor (British) and major local contractor have formed a unique partnership to deliver major roadworks and infrastructure projects in Qatar.
* Due to the award of a major roadworks contract, they seek to appoint a Contracts Manager to oversee a portfolio of roadwork projects from tender settlement through to operational delivery and final account.
* Tender support in conjunction with Regional Director.
* Manage and oversee daytoday asphalt surfacing projects.
* Plan and coordinate subcontract works.
* Lead and motivate site teams.
* Management reporting.
* Client interface and supplier relationship.
* Health and safety.
* Western educated (British, Irish, South African, Australian, etc)
* BSc Civil Engineering degree
* Pre and post contract experience
* Working knowledge of asphalt operations
* Commercially astute
Excellent basic salary