This job is no longer available
This position offers a competitive salary with desirable benefits. Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
Some of the main duties include:
• Assist the Group Director - IT Security in achieving the mission of the IT Security department
• Documenting the information security policies and procedures
• Implementing and enforcing the organization's information security policies and procedures
• Monitoring compliance with the organization's information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third parties, and referring problems to appropriate department managers or administrators
• Monitoring internal control systems (technologies) to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained
• Initiating, facilitating and promoting activities to foster information security awareness within the organization
• Interact closely with SBU IT Directors and Managers as well as maintain close relationships with Audit and Legal functions
• Performing information security risk assessments and serving as the internal auditor for information security processes
• Assisting the Group Director - IT Security in the organization's disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems
• Serving as an internal information security consultant to the organization Monitoring advancements in information security technologies
• Initiating, facilitating, and promoting activities to foster information security awareness within the organization
• Member of the Security Steering committee, IT projects committee and the Change Management committee
- At least 2/3 years experience in a similar role, Project Management experience, implementing enterprise-level security projects.