This job is no longer available
Overall Job Responsibilities:
The post holder will assist the Marketing Manager to develop and implement the Global MBA marketing strategies and plans for the Middle east region via marketing, public relations, conducting and hosting events and recruitment activities. To reinforce alumni relations and provide support in the region.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Functions:
Marketing and Public Relations
1. Create, implement and evaluate marketing plans in line with the business plan & central marketing plan for every semester.
2. Source for advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, online , offline (local, regional, national and specialist publications) depending on the campaign.
3. Manage the design and production of marketing materials including, e mailers, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, banners, e-newsletters , brochures and DVDs.
4. Assess and track the progress of each campaign running through various online providers and alert the team as and when found necessary.
5. Make regular follow up of retrieved database and keep a regular track of the generated enquirers.
6. Research and identify most appropriate promotional events to promote the company’s programmes and represent the school at these events.
7. Logistic co-ordination for all the promotional activities such as overseas fairs, exhibitions and related events and seminars held in the Middle east region etc…
8. Research, analyze and evaluate marketing activity including competitor analysis, student profiling and identification of potential new markets and partners.
9. Maintain good and constructive relationships within and outside the organization at all levels, i.e., the administration, students, press, alumni and the general public.
1. In charge of preparation, event and post event activities
2. Plan and co-ordinate all aspects of the event logistics such as venue search and management, exhibition planning, caterers, and equipment hire
3. Identify and secure speakers or special guest
4. Preparing delegate packs and papers
The postholder is also required to
1. Carry out other duties as required by the Marketing Manager
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The person appointed should
• Have a good standard of education, preferably at postgraduate degree level in a marketing or related field. Good command in both spoken and written English.
• Have relevant marketing experience in advertising, web, PR and copywriting in the education sector.
• Have the ability to work strategically, tactically and creatively to meet agreed and set objectives and recruitment targets.
• Possess exceptional marketing communication skills with the ability to write persuasively.
• Ability to work under pressure with a tenacious approach to problem solving.
• Self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to manage own workload.
• Have IT skills with experience of using online marketing packages.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience of working sensitively with people from different cultural backgrounds.
• Good level of tolerance and perseverance to perform consistently in a semester to achieve high targets.
• Minimum 3 years experience in marketing, adult education, familiarity with Asian markets.
• Be self-motivated, efficient, mature, independent, outgoing, can work under pressure and attentive to details.
• Good communication, presentation skills and willing to travel and flexible working overtime