This job is no longer available
• Gathering requirements from business users, creating logical/physical designs of new BI projects and documenting technical specifications.
• Delivering technical specifications to BI developers.
• Managing post Implementation reviews and UATs.
• Architecture of databases supporting in-house developed software.
• Data integration design and management of several data stores.
• Managing compliance of the BI platform by liaising with Security/Compliance personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Requirement gathering and transformation into technical specification.
• Data Warehouse architecture and change management.
• ETL Package design and change management.
• Cognos meta-data model design and documentation.
• Management and delivery of projects and report requirements.
• Training end users on existing and new technologies.
Profile & Skills:
• 4 years’ experience in IBM Cognos BI Platform (or other major BI provider).
• Microsoft SQL SSIS / SSAS.
• Oracle based systems.
• Data-warehousing and ETL processes.
• Data Architecture.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong Project management skills.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Strong work-ethic and self-monitoring.
• Degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred