This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
- Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage communications budgets.
- Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them.
- Assign, supervise and review the activities of public relations staff.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.