This job is no longer available
-Review and comment on all drawings and documents submitted by the design consultant(s) and ensure the incorporation of all revisions on all documents.
Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure the computability of design drawings and local authorities’ regulations.
-Assist to ensure timely submittals of all documents from the design consultant(s) to all government departments until obtaining the final permits necessary to proceed with the works until final completion.
-Assist in reviewing specs and tender documents analysis.
-Review of proposed material submittals and propose alternative materials/systems to improve the design operation, future maintenance and construction cost.
-Issuing and drafting new design proposals to improve the proposed design, the project’s function and objective.
-Assist in technical support of the PM team during construction.
-Ensure records of documents.
Personal Profile and Qualifications
• 7-9 years related experience with at least 3-4 years experience in Gulf area related to the above job description.
• At least 3 years relevant experience as designer in consultancy firm or as a client representative.
• Familiar with local authorities’ regulations
• Well experience with relative computer software and presentation tools as Auto cad, 3D max, Photoshop,etc.
• Experience in UAE market, construction process and materials.