This job is no longer available
Al-Futtaim Motors are the sole distributors for Toyota, Lexus and Hino brands in the UAE. Since the company's inception in 1955 it holds the pre-eminent position of being the largest distributor of automotive products and services in the UAE. We also hold the distinction of being one of the largest private conglomerates in the gulf region.
Al Futtaim Motors enjoy's undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota and Lexus, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Marketing Executive to join Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai.
The job holder provides administrative and active support for the benefit of the Marketing Department and will focus on delivering Dealer Marketing initiatives for the network.
The job holder will also have to liaise with other departments and some external third party suppliers.
To assist with the development and implementation of maintain marketing programmes to generate awareness, interest, desire and action specifically for Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota Showrooms across the UAE.
The key accountabilities of his role will include:
- Assist with the develop and delivery of the advertising and promotional functions of the brand including; Press advertising, Digital, Radio, DM, POS, OOH, Events (Motor show, launches etc..)
- Assist with the administration of the Marketing Budget including invoicing, monthly expenditure reports.
- Provide ‘at a touch of a button' and up to date spend YTD.
- Assist with the creation of marketing briefs and coordinate all Dealer Marketing Activity/
- General Marketing Administration and Support
Suitable candidates should have the following skills and experience:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: University Graduate in Communication/Business/Marketing or similar.
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years in commerce, ideally in a marketing role.
Arabic language skills and UAE experience are an advantage.
PC Competency/Computer Knowledge
Full UAE Driving license
Behavioural Competencies: Initiative, creativity, attention to detail, ability to deliver on time and sometimes without supervision.