This job is no longer available
FAMCO (Al-Futtaim Auto & Machinery Co.) is a market leading supplier of products & services to a diverse range of industries & commercial undertakings covering the transportation, construction, manufacturing, warehousing, oil & gas and marine sectors. FAMCO serves these industries with world-class brands like Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Merlo, Ingersoll Rand, Linde, Dexion, Yanmar, Himoinsa, Stanley Proto, Fenner, Bruynzeel, Mobel Linea, Meco, Bott, Stertil, Hart & Nassau.
FAMCO has operations in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain & Ras Al Khaimah. The company's development and success has been based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the dedication of its skilled staff.
FAMCO is committed to providing outstanding second-to-none service levels to customers and to maintaining quality, safety and environmental standards at the highest possible levels. FAMCO is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certified company.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer - Storage Handling Solutions to promote the BOTT range.
Key functions and accountabilities of this role include;
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy.
- Identify and target new customers with new sales opportunities.
- Initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively managing customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the key contacts within the Storage Handling Solutions - BOTT sector
- Ability to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level including projects
- Ability to work and operate successfully within a operational management matrix structure while maintaining Franchise and FAMCO distributor standards, utilizing existing account management processes and reporting systems.
The selected candidate will have the following skills and qualifications and;
- You will hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Have a good knowledge and working experience of Storage Handling Solutions - BOTT
- Experience using AutoCAD and electrical diagram and wiring
- Distributor and dealer experience.
- Be sales driven.
- A customer focused individual with sound territory management an indepth product knowledge with a very high level of communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role within the same industry.