This job is no longer available
Industry : IT/Technology
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Role: Customer Service Representative
Country-City: U.A.E - Dubai
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Qualification Degree: College Education and above.
Professional Qualification: None
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel: Flexible as needed
Our client, a multinational IT company, world leader in digital security, is currently seeking to recruit Customer Service Representative. You will be directly reporting to the Customer Service Manager or Supervisor
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop close and confident relationship with customer to satisfy their needs. Manage communication and relation with the customer.
- Take total ownership on customers’ orders from the Purchase Order receipt to the delivery and invoicing.
- Co-ordinate the order treatment with appropriate Sales, Technical Consultants, Sales Operation, Order manager or Site planning department.
- Is responsible for Customer Satisfaction and Service Excellence in terms of order treatment & follow-up from the Customer point of view.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- Act as Main interface for customer and sales/TC during order treatment process.
- Manage post sales activity for all products
- Validate customers’ orders received from Sales or Customers, according to the procedure
- Translate the customers’ orders in company’s order entry system to allow treatment from order manager
- Plan the sales orders with the manufacturing complying with the customers requirements
- Acknowledge the orders to the customers within 48 hours ; use a standard lead time for non executable orders when standard lead times are available
- Coordinate the customers’ executables until availability for production (artwork, CI). Validate with customer and studio artworks using PDM tool
- Coordinate with technical support technical information to execute an order.
- Relay information to/from customers versus order manager
- Follow up the sales orders until the shipment and invoicing in a proactive mode
- Is in charge of the customers’ complaints registration and follow up
- Contribute to the short-term billing forecast exercise in volume and its achievements
- Ensure order are entered into backlog in an accurate and timely matter
- Is responsible for updating the ERP of any change linked to the order to insure backlog report accuracy -Liaison with Operations in terms of all aspects of business
- Report to customer the agreed reports
- Attend customer meeting, assists customer when visiting company’s facilities
- Contribute to the On-Time-Delivery performance (OTD- OTR) and the order entry cycle time CT2
- Responsible to manage Return Material Acceptance process
- Ask for risk order when necessary filling risk order authorization request
- Alert Sales Operation of order received is not on line with forecast in order to launch the upsides management process
- Select the supitem in the sales order according to the data given by the Supply Chain
- Responsible to keep all files related to an order and to archive them according to local procedures and the corporate procedure
- Sales administration and logistics ( Letter of Credit, Payment Terms, Customs Rules…)
- System Tools : IT Literate (Microsoft Pack Office, …)
- ERP knowledge is a plus
- Customer oriented & availability
- Good organization skills
- Stress resistant
- Team Player
- Good at interpersonal-& intercultural communication
- Production scheduler, Studio/Check & Print, Sales Operation, Supply, Sales, other Customer Service representatives/managers, Shipping department, Credit Management, Finance, Supply chain, Engineering, …
- Customers, forwarders, external control associations (Veritas,…), chamber of commerce…. when applicable
Preferred Gender: N/A
Age Range: N-A
Expected Start: Date Immediate
Salary Details: UAE Dirhams 12000