This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
Account Manager / Account Executive Position
- Genesis Integration is looking for several account managers for the UAE market. Candidates with experience in certain geographies (i.e. Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Northern Emirates) need apply.
- Candidates should have a technical background in Audio Visual, networking or communications.
- Arabic Speaking candidates as well as english speakers welcome.
The Account Manager/ Account Executive is responsible for qualifying and closing business opportunities by selling complete IT/AV solutions to accounts in a defined geographic territory through client visits and presentations. As a trusted advisor to Genesis Integration clients, the Account Executive will identify opportunities to leverage Genesis Integration's complete technology offering which encompasses hardware, software, services and networking. This position will partner with technical specialists to manage and grow opportunities within their market/region to achieve sales objectives.
- Identify, qualify and close new accounts/projects in assigned territory.
- Responsible for multiple accounts in a large to medium territory including managing total sales and customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit Genesis Integration knowledge by selling company as a solution to business needs.
- Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage Genesis Integration's integrated solution offerings within key accounts.
- Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Genesis’ complete value proposition.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities by exploring client business needs and may introduce a Sales Specialist to assist in closing a sale.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management and technology initiatives.
- Utilize question based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software and/or services.
- Transition Service issues to sales discussions.
- Responsible for developing relationships with field publisher partners to work on leads and opportunities (both from Genesis and publishers).
- Gain commitment from key influencers and executives to demonstrate a business partnership with company.
- Participates in significant company events and seminars.
- Leverage resources to provide added value to corporate customers in order to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Inform customers about company program benefits, and implement where appropriate.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts.
- Daily engage inside sales representative/team to better serve Genesis’ clients.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions to solve client’s business needs.
- Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as directed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 3 years professional selling experience in account management and prospecting environment in technology or service related industry.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IT products and services.
- Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with senior executives.
- Knowledge of software, hardware, licensing, and peripherals a plus.
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business/ professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations.
- Able to write reports and/or business correspondence – must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and other employees.
- Must be self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Skill in planning, organizing, and managing time across multiple tasks needed.
- Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.
Candidates will be offered a local UAE package consisting of Base Salary + Targets Based Commission (Monthly Salary Range depends on experience)