This job is no longer available
• Organizing employee files to provide information for personnel actions Process and any needed documentation.
• Preparing employees database and reporting to the HR Manager in this regard.
• Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process: this includes preparing advertisements, screening Cvs, scheduling for interview and sending apology letters.
• Complete all the appointment procedures, that include preparing the attendance cards, job offer, Contract, follow up needed documents for hiring, including the inductions for new staff.
• Assist in arranging for learning activities in coordination with the concerned departments.
• Assist in the performance appraisal process based on the direct supervisor directions.
• Follow up the reports produced by the time attendance system based on the direct supervisor instructions in this regard.
• Other related tasks might be assigned
•1 – 3 years of experience in the same field
•Good command of English language.
•Good planning and organizational skills.
•Self-motivated and full of initiative.
•Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision.
•Good knowledge in Jordan and Gulf labor laws