This job is no longer available
Job Description and Requirements
• Analyze one’s territory, assess sales volume and business opportunities.
• Develop and execute a strategic business plan.
• Present product lines, respond to concerns and questions of customers.
• Organize informational sessions, develop partnerships.
• Ensure administrative follow-up.
• Submit and follow up product registration and other related subject from the authorities.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Distribute samples to licensed practitioners, demonstrate product, and organize and execute sales presentations.
• Maintain detailed records of all contacts and meetings and creating reports when needed.
• Keeping current with the competition's products, service offerings and activity.
Should posses the following abilities such as interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive ability, planning and organizing skills, problem-analysis and problem solving skills, judgment and decision-making skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills, resilience, adaptability and integrity.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Pharmacists Sales Representatives
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 years.