This job is no longer available
• Reporting to the General Manager, this individual will be responsible for managing the product registration process of new products for the concerned authorities. This individual will also maintain databases supporting this activity.
• Serve as primary contact and information source for registration authorities regulators. Maintain good working rapport with regulators.
• Serve as a resource on state registration information, state regulations, contacts, costs, timeframes, etc.
• Maintain internal and external databases regarding the company’s product and clients registrations.
• Support clients registration efforts by helping to develop requested documents, letters, affidavits, proof of manufacturing site, etc. required by the registration authorities.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
• Strong organizational skills
• Self starter, ability to work independently
• Demonstrated experience using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 years.
Residence Location: United Arab Emirates