This job is no longer available
Hertz is the worldwide market leader in car rental and leasing. It has been in operation since 1918. With over 7,000 locations in more than 150 countries Hertz manages over 700,000 vehicles around the world.The Hertz UAE franchise started in 1993 and has grown into an operation that is the top car rental and leasing company in the UAE. Hertz has the largest purpose built rental facility in the Middle East, the largest airport counter in Dubai and the youngest fleet in the market. The company continues to strengthen its position in the market by consistently introducing innovative and customer focused services, as well as regularly training its staff at all levels.
We are looking to identify a Call Centre Agent to join our Hertz team in Dubai. Dealing with customers via telephone providing information on Domestic and international car rental, the specifics of the role will include (but not be restricted to):
- Provide excellent customer service as per company policy and procedures
- Resolving customer issues promptly via 800 HERTZ , within company guidelines, before escalating to higher level
- Attend to customer needs, understand their requirements so that maximum number of enquiries are converted into reservations at the best price
- Handle all reservations related documentation, including inputting reservations into the front end car rental system
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products, tariffs, and procedures to maintain maximum profitability
- Inform customers of documents required for rentals
- Prepare and verify daily reservation manifest
- Address customer complaints and service related issues to ensure total customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all rental & related records/documents are maintained in line with Hertz procedures for effective Controls
- Provide productivity reports to Call Centre Manager as and when required
- Ensure compliance with policies and customer qualification procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Languages: Fluent written and spoken in English and Arabic.
- Background in telesales/telemarketing ideally within a vehicle rental operation
- Experience in customer service/sales orientation ideally within a vehicle rental operation
- Competent with using computer packages such as Word and Excel
- Be able to show a proactive and positive approach at all times
- Strong team player able to share knowledge and experience with new staff
- Ensuring that the Hertz image is maintained at all times with regard to signage, cleanliness, appearance of branch and equipment.